Write your personalised CV that impresses recruiters/interviewers and for that, your CV must
"Dress to Impress"
Nidhi Belani here.
If being a Cabin Crew has been your childhood dream
If flying the high skies working 30,000 feet above ground level has been your dream job
If travelling, meeting new people, learning new skills has been something you've always enjoyed
Then you might be the best person for the cabin crew job IF you have a well-written CV
It doesn't matter how great your personality is
It doesn't matter what you've achieved in your student or working life
It doesn't matter how hardworking you are
You can have all of that but it won't matter
If you don't know how to communicate clearly through your CV
Because without a great CV, you don't get called for an interview
And without an interview, you can't get that dream job`
And that's why I've created this course
As an ex-cabin crew and trainer from Singapore Airlines, I know what international airlines are looking for in their cabin crew
Even if airlines might not be hiring now due to COVID-19, this is your time to catch up with the competition
Your first milestone in clearing your cabin crew interview, is to make sure you get called down for the interview
And for that, your CV must 'dress to impress'
In this course, I share the secrets that you can't find on my YouTube Channel so what are you waiting for?
Click BUY now and I'll see you on the other side
What you’ll learn
- The secret sauce to make your CV stand out in the pile of thousands of CVs
- How to leverage your unique background to impress your interviewers through your CV (without sacrificing what you stand for or changing your personality)
- The simple way to organise your CV so that interviewers immediately know you are a good fit for the team
- Discover the 3 unique tools to align your winning skills to the dream airline you are applying for
- Specific words to include in each section instead of big and bombastic words that works against you
- Implement the 9 powerful strategies to make your CV content impressive to the interviewer
- Avoid the 5 critical mistakes to avoid that 98% of applicants make - which gets them rejected!
- Harness the 4 smart tactics to make you stand out even if you don’t have relevant work experience
- How to test your CV using a CV parser
- How to self generate your Ready to Print, ATS Approved CV for any airline
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Must be able to speak and write in English
Who this course is for:
- Experienced Candidates
- Aspiring Cabin Crew Individuals